The Bond Mtembezeka Scholarship aims at giving financial help to bright but needy students, who mostly would have dropped out having exhausted all means to get tuition and other related avenues. The scholarship was set up having met tons of young, gifted students who have a passion for education but in need of financial help. Secondly, its a means of extending the blessings that God has bestowed on me (2 Corinthians 1,3-5) to others.
The Bond Mtembezeka Scholarship provides financial boost to secondary school students (males and females) who get an average of 70%. The scholarship is worth MK100,000 annually, indefinitely. The scholarship will cover tuition for all three terms.
- Citizen of Malawi
- Age between 10-20 years
- Average grades above 70 percent
- Student in secondary education
- Cannot afford to pay tuition fee due to unexpected financial hardship (death or serious illness of one of the parents/guardians, damage of the house, financial inability of parents/guardians to provide support).
- Form 1-4
- Essay Question: Please attach a one-page essay explaining how this scholarship would help to achieve your goal(s)?
- An Official School Report
- Letter of Recommendation from Headmaster/ Authority from a learning Institution
The deadline for application is 20 April, 2018, at 17:00 CAT.
Submission of Documents
Send completed applications and other applications materials to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also Contact Bond Mtembezeka on +265 0999223593 and Prudence Chavula on +265996360042.