Hope For Malawi Education Initiative is a scholarship fund which seeks to help University students in the country meet some of their financial needs while attaining tertiary education. This scholarship initiative will help cover tuition and accommodation fees for the university students. An amount of up to MK100,000 will be given to each student and a total of 3 different students will benefit from the scholarship.
- Citizen of Malawi
- Age between 17-26
- Must have an average of 60% pass rate
- Cannot afford to pay tuition due to unexpected financial hardship (death of or serious illness of one of the parents/guardians, damage of the house, financial inability of parents/guardians to provide support)
- Application letter
- Essay question: Please attach a one page essay explaining what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
- An official document from the university registrar confirming you are a student
- Letter of recommendation from the academic dean
The deadline for application is 30th November, 2016 at 17:00 CAT
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
You can also send by post to the following address
Hope For Malawi Education Initiative
Clink on the link below to access the application form
Picture Credit: http://www.chanco.unima.mw/