Sonkha’s Scholarships aims at providing financial to support Community Day Secondary Schools Students in Mulanje, Malawi. The scholarship will provide MK7,500 to ten students in Mulanje.
- Citizen of Malawi
- Average grades above 50% percent
- Student in secondary education-DCSS/government secondary school
- Cannot afford to pay tuition fee due to unexpected financial hardship (death or serious illness of one of the parents/guardians, damage of the house, financial inability of parents/guardians to provide support ).
- Form 1-4
- An Official School Report
- Letter of Recommendation from Headmaster/ Authority from a learning Institution
The deadline for application is Indicate as the June ,30th,2017.
Submission of Documents
Send completed applications and other applications materials to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. You can also Contact me on 0884532733
You can also send by post to the following address:
P.O. Box 31745
Click on the link below to download the application form