VisionGROW Study Bursary targets disadvantaged boys that have sponsorship need for their education. Each year, ten bursaries worth MK20, 000 each will be awarded to 10 students based on 1. Need 2. Academic passion. This Bursary is aimed at supporting the education financial needs of Boys from Community Day Secondary Schools in Lilongwe peri-urban areas. This study bursary will be awarded to two schools to cover education financial needs for 10 Boys, 5 from each school.
- Citizen of Malawi
- Boys aged between 10-20 years
- Good grades in past year
- Student in secondary education
- Cannot afford to pay tuition fee due to some financial hardship (death or serious illness of one of the parents/guardians, damage of the house, financial inability of parents/guardians to provide support).
- Form 1-4
- Completed Application Form
- Essay Question: Please attach a one-page essay explaining Financial need faced, how the applicant managed to pay fees in past year, what will happen if they do not access the bursary and how this bursary will help them achieve their goals.
- An Official School Report for the immediate past term.
- Letter of Recommendation from Headmaster/ Authority from a learning Institution
Applications must be sent through the office of the Head Teacher who will screen the applications and prioritise 7 applications that will be sent for consideration from which 5 will be selected.
Or Call (0994485648) to hand deliver the package.
You can also send by post to the following address:
P.O. Box 31745
The deadline for application is 28 February, 2017, at 17:00 CAT.
Click here to download the application form VisionGrow Scholarship Application Form 2016-2017